[GET] Advanced AddMeFast iMacros Scripts [Javascript]

Hello everyone
Today Im sharing my collection of advanced addmefast js scripts.
I coded them myself and i will keep updating them if enough people are interested, if you want any features added let me know and ill try to add them on the next update. I dont see many js imacro scripts shared so hope you guys enjoy.

NOTE: Please make sure to read the text file included and follow the instructions.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Addmefast Scripts:
  1. Addmefast FB Followers
  2. Addmefast FB Likes
  3. Addmefast FB Post Like
  4. Addmefast FB Post Shares
  5. Addmefast Google Circles
  6. Addmefast Myspace Friends
  7. Addmefast Pinterest Followers
  8. Addmefast Pinterest Likes
  9. Addmefast Pinterest Repins
  10. Addmefast TW Favorites
  11. Addmefast TW Followers
  12. Addmefast TW Retweets
  13. Addmefast YouTube Likes
  14. Addmefast YouTube Subscribe
  15. Addmefast Daily-Bonus
Download Addmefast Scripts: 
Latest
Previous
Next Post »